Cosmetic dentistry offers a perfect opportunity for everyone to enhance their self-esteem through a beautiful smile that can be achieved with Dental Veneers' help. This cosmetic procedure is recommended to people with stained or chipped teeth or closes the gaps between teeth for an attractive smile. We at Eldridge Dental may decide to perform this procedure on you after carrying out a detailed examination of your oral health. While at the same time, it is also vital for you to know a few things about veneers, including why you need them, what to expect during the procedure, the cost, and the benefits of dental veneers.
What are Dental Veneers?
A Dental Veneer is a paper-thin composite or porcelain shell usually secured to the surface of the teeth in order to rectify dental problems such as uneven tooth alignment, excessively worn-out tooth enamel, discoloration of the tooth, and gaps between teeth. It is a cutting-edge procedure of cosmetic dentistry and also helps repair chipped and cracked teeth. Veneers are usually custom-made by our dentists to conceal your teeth' imperfections, and care is taken that they match the original white enamel of your tooth.
What can you expect during a Veneer procedure?
Before our dentists at Eldridge Dental decide to perform a dental veneer procedure for you, we will first carry out an initial examination to make sure your oral health is in good condition for the treatment. Our main purpose is to ensure that you receive the best dental treatment that satisfies you completely and meets your specific standards.
After a careful diagnosis of your teeth and mouth to determine any dental health issues, we will prepare the customized veneers required for the procedure, including the tooth color that will match your smile. We use CAD/CAM technology to show you the treatment's final results even before the commencement of the procedure. In order to prepare the veneers, first impressions or molds of the tooth are taken. The molds are then sent over to a dental lab for their fabrication. It may take a couple of days for the Veneers to get ready. In this procedure, tooth enamel removal is significantly less, and they are directly attached to the tooth's surface.
During your next appointment, the tooth to be fitted for the veneers is prepared to make sure that they are of the same cut and size as the veneers. The Veneers are attached to the surface of the affected tooth with the help of a bonding agent. After the attachment of the veneers, the patient's bite will be checked as an uneven symmetry can result in untimely chipping or cracking of the veneers.
What are the key benefits of Dental Veneers?
- Veneers cosmetically repair teeth effortlessly. We at Eldridge Dental can provide you the solution you are looking for to fix major cosmetic problems with your teeth, and porcelain veneers offer an easy way to do that.
- Dental veneers deliver an appearance that closely resembles your natural teeth.
- The porcelain veneers are a minimally invasive procedure.
- The Veneers are a quick cosmetic fix. It can be life-changing for people who are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth
- Veneers are permanent and durable. They can resist decay and staining better than your natural teeth. As the veneers are non-porous, they resist stains and cavities better than your natural tooth enamel. With proper maintenance, a dental veneer can last between 10 and 15 years.
- The maintenance of dental veneers is easy. It is the same as caring for your regular teeth.
- Veneers are a possible treatment for enamel loss. They offer a durable but also aesthetically pleasing way to replace enamel.
- Dental veneers offer value for your investment.
Call us at Eldridge Dental or schedule an online appointment to know more about Veneers