A full mouth restoration is a dental treatment that takes an all-inclusive approach towards treating all the dental issues in your mouth. The treatment includes a complete restoration of your dental health together with the cosmetic appearance of your smile. The full mouth reconstruction option is customized for you in order to meet your specific requirements. Our dentist’ at Eldridge Dental will examine your teeth in detail and let you know which type of reconstruction treatment plan will work best for you. Based on our dentist’s assessment, we will move ahead with your treatment.
What Is Full MouthRestoration?
Full mouth restoration also referred to as smile restoration, is a treatment plan that your cosmetic dentist designs to cater to your unique needs. The eventual objective is to restore the health, function, and appearance of your teeth to the extent possible. The treatment includes procedures that are both cosmetic and restorative in nature. The complete full mouth reconstruction process can take a few weeks or several months, depending on the extent of work required. Our team of doctors will be there every step of the way to guide and answer all your queries, and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
What are the benefits of Full Mouth Restoration?
The benefits of full mouth reconstruction include the following:
- Improved oral health and function:We at Eldridge Dental will ensure that you will be able to relish all of your favorite foods again and help lower your risk of developing future oral health complications.
- Enhanced appearance:The restorations will be designed to ensure that they supplement your natural oral anatomy and facial characteristics. The final outcome will look very natural.
- Improved confidence:Our primary goal is to help our patients achieve a smile that they will be proud to display among their family and friends.
- Supplementary advantages:A full mouth reconstruction helps many patients get rid of jaw pain, headaches, sinus problems, chronic, bad breath, etc.
What are the procedures included in a Full Mouth Restoration?
A complete mouth reconstruction will significantly improve the quality of your life aside from your smile.
- Periodontal Therapy:Gum disease, if left untreated, will cause significant damages to the teeth. Specific dental treatments in periodontal therapy, like scaling and root planing, prevent the infection from spreading while taking care to check for future harm.
- Porcelain Veneers:They help conceal the imperfections in your teeth so as to improve the beauty of your smile. The procedure for veneers is totally non-invasive and straightforward, providing you with dramatic, beautiful, long-lasting effects.
- Dental Restorations:Restorations such as crowns, inlays, and onlays are used to repair teeth that have suffered significant damage.
- Root Canal Therapy: A root canal can help save an abscessed tooth from extraction. The procedure involves removing the tooth’s infected pulp and the placement of a dental crown over it to restore its function.
- Tooth Replacement: Your ability to speak, eat, and smile confidently will decline when you have missing teeth. Partial and full dentures offer an effective and useful solution to replace the missing teeth.
- Bone and Tissue Grafting: Bone and gum tissue loss can occur due to gum disease and tooth loss. By rectifying these issues, you will improve your oral health. In some cases, this is needed along with other procedures, like dental implants.
- Orthodontic Services:The misalignment of your teeth can hurt the function of your jaw, leading to discomfort and pain. Orthodontics can realign your teeth to promote a more natural bite while making it easier to care for your smile.
Call us at Eldridge Dental or schedule an online appointment to know more about Full Mouth Restoration